1994 GMC Yukon RARE DIESEL 2 DOOR
Please call sales at 704-230-1010
*This calculator is for informational use only and is based on the information you provide. Actual loan amounts and payments will vary based on additional items such as taxes and fees as well as the actual interest rate available to you from a financial institution.
- AS-IS No Warranty
- AP Vintage Motors
* Please read! *
We are a “One Price Only Dealership”. This means our prices are Non-Negotiable.
Shipping included with sale! (In the continental US only. Not on international or US islands. Up to 1,500 miles)
All of the vehicles that are at our dealership whether consignment or owned go through a rigorous process before sale.
-Paint body and then detail.
-Interior work if needed.
-Mechanical / Safety inspection.
-2 mile test drive.
Once we are ready to put a vehicle for sale it is turn key! We do not simply re sell a vehicle we put time into each and every one of them. For which we hold a higher standard for our vehicles. And in turn have a “one price only” policy.
If the vehicle is not for you or you believe the price is higher than you would like to pay we appreciate your consideration and good luck in the hunt! We will not negotiate our prices for our consignors vehicles or owned inventory.
1994 GMC Yukon
-6.5L turbo diesel engine.
-HX35 turbo upgrade.
-Wicked Wheel compressor wheel upgrade and manual wastegate.
-Turbo oil drain upgrade
-Rebuilt injection pump.
-S&B cold air intake upgrade.
-Upgraded fluid damper.
-Upgraded billet crankshaft pulley.
-Upgraded high flow upper intake manifold.
-Quadstar tune (included but not installed).
-Factory bucket seats.
-4" Diamond Eye exhaust.
-Westin side steps.
-Factory load bars.
-Please see and use detailed pictures. We do our best to photo ANY imperfections. Also have your salesmen address any you may see in pictures.
CALL TODAY FOR QUESTIONS OR ADDITIONAL PICTURES! 704 230 1010
The term “restoration” in context to the vintage car world has taken on a definition of its own. For some people, a restoration is simply painting a car and replacing items as needed, while for others, restoration means an extensive disassembly and overhaul, with each piece getting rebuilt or replaced. We are not a restoration shop, verbiage used in descriptions in reference to variations of "restoration" are given to us by consignors/sellers of vehicles. Verification of the level of restoration is the responsibility of the buyer before purchase either in person or by third party inspection service.
VEHICLE HISTORY REPORTS:
We suggest clients run vehicle history reports on any vehicle to be purchased. Diligence on these vehicles is also the responsibility of the buyer. Here are two links to these reports:
DEPOSITS TO PURCHASE VEHICLE/S IS $500, UPON PAYMENT OF THE $500 THE VEHICLE WILL BE HELD FOR 72 HOURS PENDING FINAL PAYMENT. DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. INSPECTIONS AND OR PRE APPROVAL FOR FINANCING SHOULD BE PERFORMED PRIOR TO PUTTING A DEPOSIT DOWN ON A VEHICLE. INSPECTION OR DENIAL RESULTING IN NOT PURCHASING THE VEHICLE/S DOES NOT WARRANT REFUND OF DEPOSIT. A $399.00 DOCUMENT FEE WILL BE ADDED TO ALL SALES TO COVER COSTS OF CHARGES IMPOSED BY FEDERAL AND NORTH CAROLINA DMV.
JJ BEST BANC. COLLECTOR CAR FINANCING
$500 NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT DUE TO PURCHASE THE VEHICLE. PAYMENT IS DUE IN FULL WITHIN 72 HOURS OF MAKING DEPOSIT OR DEPOSIT IS FORFEIT. DOWN PAYMENT REQUIRED BY LENDING INSTITUTION WILL BE DUE WITHIN 72 HOURS OF DEPOSIT IN ADDITION TO DEPOSIT.
PLEASE EITHER COME AND INSPECT YOUR VEHICLE OR HAVE IT INSPECTED BY A THIRD PARTY INSPECTOR BEFORE DEPOSIT OR PURCHASE. BUYING A VEHICLE IS LIKE PURCHASING A HOME. BOTH PARTIES ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR INSPECTION AND DILIGENCE. WE ARE BROKERS ON THESE VEHICLES AND DO OUR BEST TO INSPECT BUT YOU THE BUYER HAVE RESPONSIBILITY TOO. WE SUGGEST THIRD PARTY INSPECTIONS OR IN PERSON.
WE CAN SET UP THE SHIPPING FOR YOU. WE USE CENTRAL DISPATCH AND THEY ENSURE ALL CARRIERS ARE LICENSED, INSURED AND BONDED.
WE ARE MORE THAN HAPPY TO WORK WITH INTERNATIONAL BUYERS. WE CAN GET THE VEHICLE TO THE PORT YOU REQUEST FOR SHIPPING TO YOUR COUNTRY. PLEASE KNOW WE CANNOT SHIP IT TO YOU/YOUR COUNTRY, AS YOU WILL BE IMPORTING THE VEHICLE YOU WILL HAVE TO HANDLE THE INTERNATIONAL PORTION. WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO ASSIST!
PHOTO PROPS ARE NOT ALWAYS INCLUDED IN SALE. PLEASE ASK YOUR SALESMEN WHAT PROPS DO OR DO NOT COME WITH THE VEHICLE/S.
THE INFORMATION GIVEN IN THE DESCRIPTION ABOVE IS EITHER OUR OPINION, THE OPINION OF THE FORMER OWNER, OR BASED OFF OF VISUAL AIDS AND SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN AS FACT. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY AS THE BUYER TO CONFIRM OR DETERMINE SPECIFICS OF THE VEHICLE. PLEASE NOTE THAT WE DO NOT GUARANTEE ANY AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEMS, GAUGES, OR ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS. GIVEN THE NATURE OF THE VINTAGE VEHICLES WE SELL, THESE COMPONENTS CAN BE WORKING AT ONE MOMENT AND NOT WORKING AT ANOTHER MOMENT. IT IS COMMON THAT THESE COMPONENTS WILL NEED UPKEEP OR ATTENTION. IN ADDITION, MANY TIMES THESE VEHICLES SIT FOR LONG PERIODS OF TIME AND ONCE YOU BEGIN TO DRIVE THEM HARDENED SEAL AND GASKETS MAY BEGIN TO LEAK! CLASSIC CARS LEAK. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE COMFORTABLE WITH THIS BEFORE BUYING A VINTAGE AUTOMOBILE
THE VEHICLE IS BEING SOLD AS IS WITH NO WARRANTIES OR REFUNDS AVAILABLE. THIS IS A USED VEHICLE BEING SOLD AS IS.
- Cigarette lighter
- Scotchgard fabric protection on cloth trim/door panels/carpeting
- Dual padded color-keyed cloth sunshades
- Dual front/rear coat hooks
- Folding rear bench seat
- Instrument panel cupholders
- Sport steering wheel
- Headlamps-on warning buzzer
- Glove box w/latching door/beverage holder
- Gauges-inc: speedometer, odometer, trip odometer, voltmeter, fuel level, engine temp, oil pressure, additional telltale lights
- Full-length, color-keyed, cloth headliner w/matching moldings
- Full-floor black vinyl floor mat
- Front/rear dome lamps w/door-actuated switches
- Molded plastic door trim panels w/integral padded armrests
- 10" rearview mirror
- Black body-side molding w/bright trim, bright wheel opening molding
- Color-keyed door sill plates
- Dual black below-eye-line type adjustable 8.5" x 5" mirrors
- Solid paint
- Black air dam
- Rear tailgate w/electric liftgate release
- Painted argent grille
- Nameplate designators on door molding area/B-pillars & tailgate
- Front/rear chromed bumpers w/black rub strips/rear step pad
- Solar-Ray tinted glass (all windows)
- Intermittent windshield wiper system
- Single rectangular halogen headlamps
- Insulation on hood/dash panels & cab-to-fender insulation
- (5) 16" x 6.5" wheels
- Silver steel wheels-inc: black hub ornament
- Semi-floating rear axle w/semi-elliptic 2-stage multi-leaf suspension
- Left rear inside spare tire carrier
- Integral pwr steering
- Independent torsion bar front suspension
- Front tow hooks
- 6250# GVWR (3600 front/3750 rear), springs (3600 front/3750 rear), axles (3925 front/3750 rear)
- 600 CCA battery
- 32mm front/rear shock absorbers
- 30 gallon fuel tank
- 100 amp alternator
- 1.18" front stabilizer bar
- (5) LT245/75R16C all-season SBR BSW tires
- Tools-inc: mechanical jack, wheel wrench
Factory Installed Packages
- 1995 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am 383 Stroker 6 Speed $14,900
- 1992 Land Rover Range Rover COUNTY V8 AUTO ROOF RACK $16,900
- 1993 Land Rover Range Rover County LWB 4.2 $14,900
- 1995 Ford Bronco XL $12,900
- 1995 Land Rover Range Rover County Classic $15,900
- 1992 Ford F-150 113k 4X4 AC AUTO V8 2 OWNER $16,900